Company profile - WHO WE ARE
MISSION and VISION
The mission of the company, its final purpose, is the creation of kids bedrooms with poor materials (like melamine) but with a high design concept; giving, this way, the possibility to the final customer to provide his house with products that are part of the tradition of grand italian design but with a moderate price.
Our current production line, named "ARCHIMEDE TRE", is the evolution of a hightly innovative product that, at the time of his presentation (1999), has revolutioned the market of kids bedrooms, setting itself at the maximum levels of stilistic neatness and design, the "state of the art" of the teenage bedroom.
"To live in our own space" is the motto that indicates the complete modularity, pliability and personalization that allows to feel the bedroom "ARCHIMEDE TRE" our own place to live.
Vision and Strategy
We have always paid particular attention to the ecological message that is part of our whole production.
- Uses exclusively class E1 materials (with low formaldehide emission)
- Has eliminated the use of PVC (toxic) in edging of panels, replacing it with ABS boards (because, when in presence of an hypothetical combustion PVC delivers dioxin)
o Has eliminated chemical varnish and introduced instead not-toxic water colours.
The partecipation at specialized Fairs, like the international Milano Fair (Salone del Mobile) and the contract-dedicated Sia Guest in Rimini, togheter with a complete paper and electronic documentation, allows our large quantity of products to become completely comprehensible and usable.
These are the trademarks of our product:
- The thickness we use is 20 mm. for the structure and doors - 30 mm.for tops and shelves.
- The thickness of our composite bookcase units is always 30 mm., both in the wood and aluminium version.
- Our drawers are equipped with slow motion soft-closing mechanism.
- Large choice of bunk beds (loft beds-asymmetric beds-single bunk beds etc..).
- Possibility (since the launch of the product in 1998) of inserting colored metacrilate or of using brand new materials such as the serigraphy.
- Twenty-one water-based not-toxic varnishing colours.